Pages

Saturday 29 May 2021

Teaching At Stonefields!

Talofa Lava, just yesterday after school Mason,Victoria M,Gideon,Jasel, Mrs Tofa, Miss Woodhall and I came from our school to Stonefields School. The whole purpose of this was to teach some teachers how to use a website we've been using for the past few weeks to make a floorplan of their own. (yes, yes how the tables have turned, we're teaching the teachers) After our introduction Mrs Tofa & Miss Woodhall explained what we've been learning since term 2 started. Once they were finished we all (the students) explained what we'd learnt using the website, I wrote something like: ''using this website I learnt to be precise with each object I place in the floorplancreator, I also learnt to have accurate exact measurements when placing an object''

After Mason did an Demonstration on how to use floorplancreator.net. 

Overall I enjoyed going around working with the teachers, helping them if they had any difficulties using the website, getting to know their different unique ideas and getting to know themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.